Student Visas

Student and Graduate

You can come to the United Kingdom for up to 6 months to:

  • study at an accredited educational institution (including English language courses);
  • conduct a small-scale research related to your overseas course;
  • undertake an elective, for example, additional practice if you're studying medicine, veterinary medicine, science, nursing, or dentistry;
  • take an entrance exam, retake an exam or course module, or undergo a PhD oral examination (viva);
  • undertake unpaid clinical practice if you've completed medical, dental, or nursing school;
  • pass the Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE) or the Professional and Linguistic Assessments Board (PLAB) test.

Qualified legal assistance

Most immigration applications have strict requirements for facts and evidence, which are not always easy to understand or satisfy.

The lawyers at Melrose Immigration Lawyers are knowledgeable and experienced in providing qualified legal assistance for various immigration applications. We understand that many requirements may seem overly complex and burdensome. Nevertheless, we guarantee to make your experience as smooth and stress-free as possible.

For the fastest response, please call us at +44 7570 041 459. You can also contact us via email at info@melroselawyers.co.uk or use the contact form to discuss your requirements or arrange a meeting with one of our lawyers.